As the world continues to go digital, the Kenyan government is also following suit by moving most of its services online.
As such, this rapid digitization has left many wondering how to go about accessing various government services. In this simple guide, we shall look at how to renew your driving license online in Kenya.
Follow the steps below:
- Log in to your eCitizen portal at accounts.ecitizen.go.ke/login
- Once you’re in, navigate to the NTSA tile and click on ‘Get Service’.
- You will be redirected to your NTSA dashboard. Click on ‘Make Application’.
- Once the application groups page has loaded, click on ‘Driving Licenses’ to expand it. Choose ‘One Year Driving License Renewal.’
- You will be redirected to a page with information on the one year driving license renewal. For those who would prefer a 3 year driving license renewal, choose that option.
- Click on ‘Apply Now.’
- Follow the payment prompts.
- Download and print your renewal slip. Stick it on to your driving license.
And there you have it- 8 simple steps on how to renew your driving license online in Kenya.