Renewing your driving license in Kenya is quite simple. Follow the steps below:
- Log in to your eCitizen portal at accounts.ecitizen.go.ke/login
- Once you’re in, navigate to the NTSA tile and click on ‘Get Service’.
- You will be redirected to your NTSA dashboard. Click on ‘Make Application’.
- Once the application groups page has loaded, click on ‘Driving Licenses’ to expand it. Choose ‘One Year Driving License Renewal.’
- You will be redirected to a page with information on the one year driving license renewal. For those who would prefer a 3 year driving license renewal, choose that option.
- Click on ‘Apply Now.’
- Follow the payment prompts.
- Download and print your renewal slip. Stick it on to your driving license.